MOOGOO Blemish Cleansing Moisturiser 75g
- A gentle, cleansing moisturiser to help control blemishes and breakouts
- Cleanses the skin of bacteria and helps prevent excess oil from building up
- Keeps skin hydrated without clogging pores and stripping the skin of natural oils
- Does not contain cheap, drying bleaches such as Benzoyl Peroxide
- Aloe Vera and Pro Vitamin B5 are used for their healing properties
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
Almost all creams made to help with blemish-prone skin use Benzoyl Peroxide bleach. This is why hair will bleach to an orange colour when in contact with most blemish creams. Bleaches are cheap, but not the first choice in keeping skin looking young and healthy.
There can be a number of causes of blemishes, including sebum (skin's oil) becoming rancid, as well as bacteria on the skin causing pores to become infected. This is why an effective cleansing cream that targets both using natural ingredients is so much better than using bleach, in our opinion.
That’s why we set out to find a solution that was effective and good for the skin. We decided to take a different approach and create a cleansing cream that also works as a moisturiser. It may cost a few dollars more for us to make this cream than a bleach-based one, but healthy skin is priceless.
Tip: Apply morning and night after washing, and while the skin is still slightly moist. The cream is not designed for instant results but works best with consistent use over time.