HERBS OF GOLD Hayfever & Sinus Ease 60t
Save 0% Save 0%
Original price $37.95 - Original price $37.95
Original price $37.95
$37.95 - $37.95
Current price $37.95
- Hayfever & Sinus Ease is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant formula that helps relieve allergies and respiratory mucus and supports healthy immune function.
- Horseradish is a decongestant herb to relieve respiratory mucus and nasal congestion and catarrh of the respiratory tract.
- Garlic is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant herb traditionally used as an expectorant to relieve catarrhal conditions and to help clear mucus.
- Garlic helps to support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- Horseradish and Garlic have a mucolytic action and are used to aid the clearance of congestion and catarrh in the respiratory tract and nasal passages.
- Eyebright is traditionally used to relieve hayfever and mild sinusitis, nasal catarrh and excess mucus discharges.
- Eyebright is a mucous membrane tonic with anticatarrhal, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
- Eyebright is traditionally used as an astringent and tonic to support mucosal surfaces, especially the nasal membranes.
- Baical scullcap provides anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity that helps relieve allergies.
- Vitamin C provides natural antihistamine activity so plays an important role in balancing and maintaining healthy histamine levels.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger that supports the immune system.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Armoracia rusticana (Horseradish) root||3g|
|Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) herb||2g|
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb||1.5g|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical scullcap) root||1g|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.