ROOGENIC Happiness Tea 18tb
Native Happiness is a summery fruit-flavoured brew that brings joy to your mind, body AND taste buds, thanks to the delicious addition of Mango to the blend.
- Contains Native Australian plants traditionally used to boost happiness, ease stress, calm an anxious mind or improve overall wellbeing.
- Lemon Myrtle has anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Designed to be enjoyed by the whole family (the kids will love it too!).
- Rehydrates and rejuvenates from within – add it to your daily water intake.
- Serve it warm & soothing or cold & refreshing.
- Has a punchy Mango flavour.
- 18 Biodegradable tea bags individually foil sealed for freshness.
- You can brew the Tea Bags multiple times according to your taste.
Living in a beautiful sunburnt country with blue skies and sandy beaches gives us many reasons to smile but even here in Australia, or anywhere in the world, sometimes we just need a little pick-me-up to get our minds and bodies back on track.
This Native Happiness Tea is blended with all the flavours of a summer smile with punchy pops of Mango among our native Australian plants, with some of the ingredients in the blend used to boost happiness, ease stress, reduce anxiety, and increase focus.
At Roogenic we do take huge pride in sustainably sourcing our Australian bush foods, ensuring we support small farmers and nurture Indigenous communities.
Jar & Pouch: 55g
Tea Bags: 21.6g
Made in Australia
Information on the traditional uses and properties of Australian Bush Plants and Herbs are provided on this site for educational use only, and is not intended as medical advice. If you have any serious health concerns, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering Australian Bush Plant and Herbs.
Ingredients: Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Freeze Dried Mango, Wild Crafted Jilungin, Organically Grown Aniseed Myrtle, Organic Mint, Organic Passion Flower, Organic Ginseng, Natural Mango Flavour.
The native ingredients in this blend have been used traditionally by Indigenous Australians to ease the mind from mental stresses and boost the body with lots of essential vitamins and minerals to nourish the body and mind for natural balance.
This tea is a joy for the mind and body so if you feel the world weighing down on you, or you want to part the curtains to a brighter day, this might just be the tea for you!