HERBS OF GOLD DIGEST ZYMES 60vc
Save 0% Save 0%
Original price $43.95 - Original price $43.95
Original price $43.95
$43.95 - $43.95
Current price $43.95
- Digest-Zymes assists the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose. It contains microbial-derived enzymes amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulase.
- Digest-Zymes contains enzymes that are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range. This makes them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
- Digest-Zymes contains protease to assist the digestion of proteins.
- Digest-Zymes contains amylase to assist the digestion of carbohydrates and cellulose to help breakdown fibre.
- Digest-Zymes contains lipase to assist the digestion of fats.
- Digest-Zymes contains bromelains, proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapples, to assist the digestion of protein.
- Digest-Zymes contains lactase to assist the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
- Digest-Zymes contains Gentian, a herb traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a bitter tonic and to relieve symptoms of indigestion, including abdominal pain, bloating and feelings of fullness.
- Gentian is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to improve digestive weakness, promote bile flow from the gall bladder and support healthy digestive function.
Each capsule contains:
|Amylase||10 thousand DU|
|Protease||60 thousand HUT|
|Tilactase (Lactase)||1.5 thousand ALU|
|Bromelains||1.5 million PU|
|Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root extract equiv. to dry||600mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.