FUSION HEALTH Astra 8 Immune Tonic Tablets
Features and benefits
Herbs traditionally used in Chinese and/or Western herbal medicine to:
- Enhance resistance against minor infections
- Help reduce cold and flu frequency
- Aid recovery after illness
- Relieve fatigue
- Improve stress resistance
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
How it works
Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic contains astragalus and Siberian ginseng.
Astragalus is considered one of the most important immune tonics in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), where it’s used to help reduce the frequency of colds and flu.
Similarly, Siberian ginseng is used to address lowered resistance to colds and flu in traditional Western herbal medicine, and both herbs have been shown to support healthy immune cell function.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||3g (3000mg)|
|Ligustrum lucidum (Ligustrum ) fruit||1g (1000mg)|
|Atractylodes macrocephala (Atractylodes ) root||750mg|
|Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis) root||750mg|
|Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) mushroom||650mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root||450mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||300mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||100mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Directions for use
- Adults: Take 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12 yrs: Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 2-6 yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once or twice daily. Tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.