HERBS OF GOLD MacuGuard
Original price $46.00 - Original price $62.00
Original price $46.00
$43.00 - $62.00
Current price $62.00
- Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10 000 supports healthy eye function and helps protect the health of the eye macula.
- Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10 000 contains 10g of fresh Bilberry, standardised for antioxidant anthocyanosides, to help maintain eye health.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are found in high concentrations in the macula (retina) of the eyes and help protect and maintain eye tissue.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are antioxidants that help protect the eyes from free radical damage.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin support healthy vision and help maintain healthy eye macula.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin help the eyes tolerate glaring light and help with vision recovery after eye exposure to glaring light.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin help the eyes detect colour contrast.
- Electronic device screens, such as phones and computers, emit blue light. Lutein and zeaxanthin protect the eyes as they act as filters by absorbing high energy blue light.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin support eye health when using electronic screen devices such as phones and computers.
- Macu-Guard with Bilberry 10 000 helps eyes to adapt to variations in light intensity.
Each tablet contains:
|Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit extract equiv. to fresh||10g|
|stand. to contain anthocyanosides 25mg|
|Tagetes erecta (Marigold) flower extract equiv. to dry||933mg|
|stand. to contain lutein esters calc. as lutein 10mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||165.3mg|
|equiv. natural vitamin E 200IU|
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)||25mg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||1mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.