FLORDIS Iberogast 100ml
Flordis Iberogast is a clinically proven herbal medicine for the relief of functional digestive symptoms including those associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and functional indigestion. Iberogast contains a combination of nine carefully selected medicinal herbs. The nine medicinal herbs reinforce each other and work together is a multi-targeted action to provide fast-acting relief of functional digestive symptoms. These are:
• Bitter Candytuff: reduces gut pain and helps normalise gut movements
• Angelica: promotes digestion and relieves abdominal cramps and spasms
• Chamomile: helps relieve abdominal cramps and spasms
• Caraway: reduces gas and helps relieve abdominal cramps and spasms
• St Mary’s Thistle: Reduces gas and relieves heartburn
• Lemon Balm: helps relieve abdominal cramps and spasms
• Peppermint: helps relieve abdominal cramps and spasms, stomach pain and gas
• Greater Celandine: promotes digestion, helps relieve abdominal cramps and spasms and stomach pain
• Liquorice: helps relieve abdominal cramps and spasms and stomach pain
The unique combination of nine medicinal herbs in Iberogast work together in a multi-targeted action to relieve functional digestive symptoms. Iberogast effectively relieves functional digestive symptoms including:
• Stomach pain
• Abdominal cramps
• Flatulence (gas)
Iberis amara whole plant extract liquid, Angelica archangelica root extract liquid, Matricaria chamomilla flower extract liquid, Carum carvi fruit extract liquid, Silybum marianum fruit extract liquid, Melissa offIcianalis leaf extract liquid, Mentha x piperitae leaf extract liquid, Chelidonium majus herb extract liquid and Glycyrrhiza glabra root extract liquid.Free from sugar, lactose and gluten.
Take 3 times daily in a glass of water or drink of choice.
Age Dosage Frequency
Adults & children over 12 years: 20 drops (1ml)
Children 6 to 12 years: 15 drops (0.75ml)
Children 3 to 6 years: 10 drops (0.5ml)
Children 3 months to 3 years: 8 drops (0.4ml)
Infants under 3 months: 6 drops (0.3ml)
The use of Iberogast in pregnancy and lactation has not been fully studied and it is advised that you refer to your healthcare professional for advice.