Therapeutic Heat Pad for Neck and Shoulders
Our Therapeutic Heat Pad is what you need!
In fact, the heat pad offers an instant source of heat anywhere and anytime. For those moments when pain or discomfort strikes, simply grab your Therapeutic Heat Pad wherever you may be, click the metal disc and enjoy up to two hours of comforting heat.
The heat it provides, and even more importantly its duration, is sure to relax your entire body as it soothes and heals muscular aches and pains. Alternatively, when it’s cold outside, simply take it with you and stay warm!
- 54C in less than 2 seconds for up to 2 hours!
- One-Click instant heat
- Relieves aches and pains
- Shaped for neck and shoulders
- 35cm x 12cm x 1-2cm approx
Heat Therapy has been recognised for centuries for its soothing and relaxing effects on the body.
The Therapeutic Heat Pad can be used in several ways, whether it be to lay back and relax after a hard day’s work, to heal and
soothe muscular pains or simply to warm up on those cold winter nights.
The Therapeutic Heat Pad is a portable, reusable and non-toxic heating pad that can aid in the relief of ..
- Muscle strain
- And More!
- Click the metal disc inside the pad until the liquid begins to crystallise.
- Shake the pad from side to side until all the liquid is completely crystallised.
- Massage and knead the pad to make it soft and more flexible.
- Apply to the treatment area and enjoy!
- Place the crystallised pad in a pot of boiling water.
- To avoid damage to the pad, place a cloth or heat resistant utensil underneath the pad to ensure it is not in contact with the bottom surface of the pot.
- Boil until all crystals are liquified (approx. 5-10 minutes).
- Once all crystals appear to be liquefied, boil for a further 1-2 minutes to ensure all crystals are completely dissolved. This will avoid the pad returning to a crystallised form when cooling.
- Remove the pad from the boiling water, place on a cloth or heat resistant plate and allow to cool.
- Once the pad has cooled to room temperature it is ready to reuse.
DO NOT PLACE HEAT PAD IN A MICROWAVE