- Calcium K2 with D3 contains two well absorbed forms of calcium – Aquamin™ and calcium citrate.
- Aquamin™ is a highly bioavailable source of calcium derived from mineralised seaweed.
- Calcium supports bone density and maintains strong, healthy bones. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis later in life. Calcium may help prevent of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to support teeth mineralisation and maintain healthy teeth.
- Vitamin D assists intestinal absorption of calcium and helps maintain healthy, strong bones.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to maintain bone health by supporting bone density and strength in post-menopausal woman.
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone 7), in the form of K2VITAL® Delta, is necessary to incorporate calcium into bone to support the integrity and strength of bones.
- Calcium and vitamin K2 help to maintain cardiovascular system health.
Each tablet contains:
|Calcified Lithothamnion tophiforme (Aquamin™)||396mg|
|equiv. Calcium 125mg|
|equiv. Magnesium 9.2mg|
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)||125mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 250mg|
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2 as K2VITAL® Delta)||15mcg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 333IU|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, two to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.