- Acetyl L-Carnitine is a specific form of carnitine that has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine maintains brain and cognitive function and helps the synthesis of neurotransmitters, including acetylcholine.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports nerve conduction and nervous system health.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports muscle endurance and assists post exercise recovery.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine provides antioxidant activity to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine supports cardiovascular system health and sperm production and motility.
Acetyl levocarnitine hydrochloride (acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride)500mg
Adults – Take 2 capsules, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.