What Shipping Methods Are Available?
There are two options available to you depending upon your location:
- Free pick up from Go Vita Burwood store located in Burwood East VIC. This is only applicable if your address falls in Victoria, Australia.
- We ship you anywhere in Australia or worldwide
We are shipping nationally and internationally using courier company called Sendle. Due to COVID-19, this may get delayed.
How Long Will it Take To Get My Package?
Once an order is placed, we will try our best to ship you within 24-48 working hours and once parcel is picked by courier company (Sendle) then it will depend upon your location. You will receive an email from the Sendle suggesting estimated date of parcel delivery.
Below is recommended time from courier company. NOTE that this might get delayed due to COVID-19.
Melbourne – 1-3 Working Days
Metropolitan Cities – 3-4 Working Days
Remote Areas – 3 – 6 Working Days
Zone 1 – New Zealand | 5-7 Working days
Zone 2 – North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific | 7-14 Working days
Zone 3 – Rest of the world | 11-16 Working days
How Do I Track My Order?
You can track your order at https://try.sendle.com/en-au/tracking by entering your Sendle reference number. You will receive this number via email from Sendle once we have shipped the parcel for you.
How Do I Place an Order?
Please follow below steps to place an order:
- Search for a product or go to specific menu category to find the product
- Select the size/flavor/color etc. if applicable
- Click “Add to cart” button
- Click on View Cart on the message or icon
- Click on Proceed to Checkout option
- Fill all the required details
- Click on “Proceed to PayPal”. Note that you don’t need to have PayPal account
- Make the payment using your debit/credit card or paypal account.
- You will receive an order received confirmation email from us.
How Should I to Contact if I Have Any Queries?
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +61 3 9886 3165.
Do I Need an Account to Place an Order?
No, you don’t need an account though you need to provide your name, address and contact details so we can ship you the parcel.